I've seen the "Thankful November" posts floating around the last week or
so and I love the idea. While we all know I won't succeed in posting
everyday, I figured I could compile a list over November. It's so helpful for my heart to get out of my critical "need, want, don't have" mode but recognizing the incredible blessings in my life and meditating on the goodness of the Lord.
So, here goes.
1. I'm thankful for a church home with a passion for authentic relationships with Christ and a heart to marriage a priority. The community, events and information R and I have gained in the last few months has been such a blessing!
2. I'm thankful for my family. I have been blessed with incredible parents who love each other well and are insanely generous, a sister who's joy is contagious and loves Jesus and people hard. We enjoy spending time together and I couldn't imagine life without them.
3. I'm thankful that the Lord is still in charge no matter the result of presidential elections.
4. I'm thankful for those who have sacrificed much so that I can live in a country with freedoms and the opportunity to vote and express myself.
5. I'm thankful for my sweet husband. He makes life so much fun and is beyond supportive.
6. I'm thankful for friends who come over for dinner and a house to host them in. Laughter, sweet conversation and good food- such a refresher to my heart.
7. I'm thankful for "just because" flowers and a full tank of gas to brighten a day full of job applications and grocery store outings. and for the heart of the guy who brought them to me.
8. I'm thankful for cooler weather. Coffee, boots, evening walks, holidays-- fall is, without a doubt, my favorite season.
9. i'm thankful for the ability to do craft projects and the anticipation of creating something that will make our house just that much cozier and more cheerful come Christmastime.
10. I'm thankful for a sweet (but demented) puppy dog that brings a smile to my face and is always game to cuddle.
What are you thankful for this week??
that's all for now,
kate

I misssssss you!! Y'all must come visit or we can come visit you in Tejas!! Plus Fen and my nephew dog need to become even better besties! Love you!
ReplyDelete