I think it's safe to say that September 1st was the best day yet. Not only was I surrounded by the best family in the entire world and my favorite friends, but I married my best friend and inherited a pretty incredible family! How can you go wrong?
So far, I'm a pretty big fan of this adventure called marriage- we've had so much fun and I'm so insanely blessed by this man I get live the rest of life with! We haven't gotten the wedding pictures from the photographer yet, but here are a few from family and friends to give you a glimpse of our wedding day.
 |
| wedding ceremony. he looks sharp in that grey suit, yes?! |
 |
| reception location- Hickory Street Annex |
 |
| McLaughlin/Benkendorfer picture! |
 |
| cutting the cake! |
 |
| what wedding is complete without the Aggie War Hymn? |
 |
| dancing-- so much fun!! |
 |
| Off to Mexico! |
There's plenty more to share from rehearsal dinner, getting ready and the honeymoon but those will have to wait-- I'm easing back into the blogging thing :)
that's all for now,
Kate
We had so much fun celebrating your special day! Congratulations and I'm glad you're enjoying this time!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! Blog is back!
ReplyDelete